CLICK PLAYER ABOVE TO WATCH VIDEO OR CLICK HERE
Supporters of former President Donald Trump are building his impeachment trial into a battle for the soul of the Republican Party and the first shots in the 2024 White House race.
His legal team outlined its strategy on Wednesday, arguing it is unconstitutional for the Senate to convict a former president and that his speech at a Jan. 6 rally in Washington did not directly cause the deadly assault on the United States Capitol later that day.
But it also left open the possibility of revisiting Trump’s unfounded claims that he won the November election.
The possibility of the Senate trial to feature, at least in part, the Trump legal team repeating its client’s unproven stolen election claims leaves one section of his allies hoping the former president seizes an opportunity to use the proceedings to defend his political movement and begin preparing for a return to power.
John Fredericks, a conservative radio host and confidant of “America First” strategist Steve Bannon, said Democrats were motivated by political considerations and that Trump should mount a political defense based on election fraud, not a “namby-pamby” legalistic play.
“Democrats are doing this for one reason: destroy President Trump, destroy his ability to lead the movement, to run again in the future, to discredit his movement’s followers, and shame them into silence,” he said. “The defense of unconstitutionality or the First Amendment doesn’t cut it.”
Democratic impeachment managers outlined their case on Tuesday morning, saying Trump aimed his supporters “like a loaded cannon” at the Capitol and accusing him of inciting an insurrection.
As President Trump’s term comes to a screeching halt, he leaves behind a party split between MAGA loyalists and Republicans who are ready to turn the page on his presidency.
“We’re done with the surrender caucus. We’re done with pina colada Republicans who go to retreats in resorts in Amelia Island in the most important three days of our republic,” said John Fredericks, a conservative radio host who served on the Trump campaign’s 2020 advisory committee, referring to the Republican National Committee winter meeting on Amelia Island, Florida, where top Republican brass are in situ with grassroots activists this week. “While Rome burned, they are sipping margaritas out of swizzle sticks.”
Fredericks told the Washington Examiner that in time, party leaders would have to start ceding control.
“The Trump movement, the Deplorables, the America First movement is bigger and stronger and more vibrant than it’s ever been right now,” he said. “We are the new woke, and we’re going to take over the Republican Party. We’re going to primary the RINOs and hold them accountable.”
But Trump isn’t politically invincible, other Republicans warn.
Read the full story from the Washington Examiner.
John Fredericks joins the WAR ROOM: PANDEMIC to discuss the fight to Stop the Steal of the 2020 Election.
But some Republicans are adamant this election isn’t over.
John Fredericks is the chairman of the Trump Virginia Campaign.
“Media outlets projection are irrelevant,” Fredericks said. “The Associated Press, CNN, Fox or the other fake news media out there, does not select the president. It’s selected by electors.”
As reports of voter fraud, ballot tampering, and the illegal removal of Republican election observers surface, Fredericks said they’re going to make sure every legitimate vote is counted and verified. No evidence has been presented that supports these claims.
“We have no idea what the outcome of this election is, so Joe Biden and the media can claim whatever they please,” said Fredericks. “This race is not over. We’re fighting on. We’re confident that Trump is going to get inaugurated on January 20.”
Democrats are continuing their fight too saying Biden will be the one to unify the country amid a global pandemic.
Kanoyton lost her 82-year-old mother in June from complications of COVID-19.
“This election was not only about bringing democracy back to the White House, but it was also to bring honor to the 200,000 people that died of COVID,” Kanoyton said
Meantime, Fredericks plans to travel to Atlanta and Philadelphia on Sunday for a two-week tour to shine a light on what he calls irregularities in the voting process.
“We’re making sure that democracy survives and exists, and our process is not fraudulent,” Fredericks said. “When legitimate votes are verified and certified, then there will be an outcome.”
Despite the greatest efforts of the fake news media and their phony pollster compatriots, Trump is now back on a steely pathway to win re-election.
President Trump currently has 214 Electoral votes awarded. The final count will be Trump 285. Here is the breakdown: North Carolina-15, Georgia-16, Pennsylvania-20, Arizona-11, Nevada-6, Alaska-4.
Meanwhile, Democrats are pushing to count late ballots because they are worried about Trump’s margins. The Trump campaign legal team is fighting to ensure that all legal ballots – and only legal ballots – are counted. Here is our analysis to get Trump to 285:
Pathway to victory in Pennsylvania:
Pathway to victory in Arizona:
Pathway to victory in Nevada:
Pathway to victory in Georgia:
Pathway to victory in North Carolina:
Reposted from The Washington Post
Story by: Laura Vozzella
Trump can’t stop tweeting about ever-bluer Virginia and its governor. But his campaign is quiet on TV. While the president knocks Northam on abortion and guns, his campaign isn’t airing ads in the Old Dominion.
One of Trump’s most prominent Virginia boosters contends the tweets are an indication that Trump believes the state is winnable.
“Is he tweeting out about Oregon? Is he tweeting out about Massachusetts or Connecticut? No,” said John Fredericks, a conservative radio host and chairman of Trump’s Virginia convention delegation. “We’ve got a good shot to pull off the biggest upset on November 3rd. We’ve been telling the president this for some time, and now we’re making a believer out of him.”
The Virginia campaign is targeting “undervoters” in heavily red parts of the state, meaning those who voted in down-ballot contests four years ago but made no pick for president, Fredericks said. Because Trump’s campaign is more focused on mobilizing those Republicans than on persuading independents, Fredericks argued base-revving tweets are a better tool than broadcast ads.
RICHMOND — State and local health officials are raising alarms about President Trump’s plans for a “gargantuan” rally at a Virginia airport Friday night, saying it could pose a “severe public health threat” if it violates the state’s 250-person limit on public gatherings.
Conservative radio host John Fredericks, Trump’s Virginia delegation chairman, called the warnings politically motivated.
“The Democrats in Virginia are in an all-out panic as they see Virginia slipping away,” he said.
Northam has imposed a range of public health orders since declaring a state of emergency in March because of the novel coronavirus. The 250-person cap on gatherings applies to public and private events, indoors and out.
Truncated article – please read the full story from The Washington Post.
Photo Credit: President Trump speaks during a campaign rally at Pittsburgh International Airport on Sept. 22, 2020. Trump plans a rally in Newport News on Sept. 25, raising concerns among local health officials about crowd size. (Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images)
The rally — first reported by Politico — will take place at 9 p.m. in a part of Virginia that shares a media market with North Carolina’s northernmost corner.
But John Fredericks, a conservative Virginia radio host who led the state’s 2020 convention delegation, said it made no logistical sense for the president to visit the traffic-choked Hampton Roads area if he’s not serious about Virginia.
“Newport News is two tunnels, a bridge and an hour from North Carolina,” he said. “He’s coming to Virginia because, as we have said, our numbers show that the race has tightened, we’re in play, we’re in striking distance. I expect him to be in Virginia several times between now and November 3rd.”
Few political analysts expect the top of the Republican ticket to fare better this time in Virginia, where a backlash to Trump’s election has helped Democrats retain the Executive Mansion, pick up three seats in Congress and flip the state House and Senate.
Until now, neither Trump nor Pence has held a rally in Virginia. Pence addressed Virginia Military Insitute cadets last month, but that was closed to the public and not an official campaign event.
Friday’s rally will take place at a hangar at Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, according to Fredericks, who will emcee the event.
Under statewide restrictions imposed because of the coronavirus pandemic, Virginia limits public and private gatherings to 250 people — even those held outdoors.
Read the full report in The Washington Post.
President Trump blasted lawless Leftists and framed the 2020 Presidential campaign in what many believe was the best, most impactful and timely speech of his political career at Mt Rushmore on Friday night.
Trump is making the 2020 campaign into a simple choice: Order and civilization (Trump) vs. anarchy and chaos (Biden)…Trump was unapologetic for the defense of law and order, the American dream, American freedom, American liberty and values, and the preservation of American history…He unabashedly heralded America as a God-inspired land of freedom between two great oceans and lambasted public education for teaching a new generation of children to hate their country: “Our children are taught in school to hate their own country and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but were villains.
Let the campaign begin…Trump’s key comments are below:
POTUS AT MOUNT RUSHMORE, BIDEN’S DANGEROUS VISION FOR AMERICA, President Trump delivered a historic speech on American exceptionalism, celebrating our country’s independence:
TOP POTUS LINES:
• “There could be no better place to celebrate America’s independence than beneath this magnificent, incredible, majestic mountain and monument to the greatest Americans who have ever lived.”
• “Our Founders launched not only a revolution in government, but a revolution in the pursuit of justice, equality, liberty, and prosperity. No nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United States of America.”
• “Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress.”
• “No movement that seeks to dismantle these treasured American legacies can possibly have a love of America at its heart.”
• “The radical ideology attacking our country advances under the banner of social justice. But in truth, it would demolish both justice and society.”
• “We will state the truth in full, without apology: We declare that the United States of America is the justest and exceptional nation ever to exist on Earth.”
• “We know that the American family is the bedrock of American life.”
• “We remember that governments exist to protect the safety and happiness of their own people. A nation must care for its own citizens first. We must take care of America first.”
• “We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion, and creed. Every child, of every color—born and unborn—is made in the holy image of God.”
• “We stand tall, we stand proud, and we only kneel to Almighty God.”
• “My fellow citizens: America’s destiny is in our sights. America’s heroes are embedded in our hearts. America’s future is in our hands. And ladies and gentlemen: the best is yet to come.”
JUXTAPOSE: JOE BIDEN AND THE LEFT-WING MOB WANT TO TEAR DOWN EVERY AMERICAN INSTITUTION AND RESHAPE IT IN THEIR RADICAL VIEW:
• You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America, as the Dems want to defund police nationwide.
• Joe Biden is not a leader—he’s a puppet of the radical left.
• Joe Biden is bowing to the mob—refusing to condemn the radicals and help put an end to the lawlessness.
• The recent chaos unfolding in liberal cities is a preview of what America will look like with Joe Biden as the president.
• While Joe Biden sits idly by as the left-wing mob tears down statues and attempts to erase American history, President Trump is steadfastly defending it.
• At Mt. Rushmore, President Trump announced the creation of a new monument to the giants of our past.
• President Trump signed an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live.